LinkedIn have made it a little bit easier to re-order your Skills and Endorsements section in your Personal Profile.
There is now the ‘Pin Skills to Top’ feature which enables you to pin your top 3 skills so they are prioritised over all your other skills, to encourage other LinkedIn users to endorse you for those top 3.
Here is how:
- In your LinkedIn Profile, scroll down to your Skills and Endorsements section
- Click or tap the pencil icon on the right to Edit
- Once there, you’ll see your top 3 skills with the Pin button on the left in bold
- To remove a skill from your top 3, just click or tap the Pin button. Don’t worry, you will not be deleting the skill, purely moving it out of the top 3
- To add a skill to your top 3, scroll down the list of skills, identify which one you want to pin to the top and click/tap the Pin button on the left
- Then click/tap the SAVE button
Watch this very short video to see the feature in action: