LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with 550 million users globally (statistics quoted by LinkedIn). For small businesses, it is a valuable resource for networking, connecting, sharing information, being more visible and engaging with your clients and prospects.
Behind every LinkedIn profile, there is a person – and people buy people. It is this personal approach to business that I bring to my LinkedIn training and coaching services. Keeping it personal, and relevant to your unique needs, means that the training you receive is unique to you and your business.
- Does your LinkedIn Profile relay the best possible image of you and your business?
- Would you like to utilise LinkedIn as a business tool?
- Would you like to create engaging updates and articles?
- Do you know how to build positive relationships through your LinkedIn activity?
- Would you like to attract new business?
- Would you like to create a content strategy that works for you?
- What about images? Do you know where to find them and how to use them in LinkedIn?
- Would you like to portray consistency of message, brand and ethos across your company in LinkedIn?
- Would you like to rise above the LinkedIn ‘noise’ and connect with, engage with and build positive relationships with the right people?