It has been an unexpectedly busy month with enquiries, training with clients and learning new technology. I’ve been tearing my hair out with frustration with one particularly challenging piece of software! If any of you use Camtasia, you will probably understand the challenges of getting the audio and video synchronised but I have finally got the hang of it thanks to a little help from my friends!
It is now the week after the bank holiday and I honestly thought it would be quiet with so many people being away. However, I have been out training for two of the four days and have been thrilled to receive some amazing feedback following that training.
My planets must all be aligned as this week alone I have received several referrals, have had training proposals approved and so many mentions on social media channels from people recommending me.
To top it all, I had a lovely email from one of my clients this week and it just made my day. It was completely unexpected and it makes all the effort worth it.
Key to LinkedIn Online – Profile Power
I’ve been working really hard during the summer recording my new Key to LinkedIn Online – Profile Power course, which is now very close to completion. It will be ready to access during September. I will be publishing further information shortly.
If you would like to know more about it and would like to see a preview, please do register your interest.
Events and Seminars
I’m out and about a fair bit during September and October. Here is where I’ll be – please do come and say hello, participate in seminars, meet me at events and Expo’s and attend my workshops:
- 8th and 9th September | Harrogate Bridal Show, Ask the Expert LinkedIn Clinic | Harrogate | various times
- 18th September | LinkedIn with Purpose: CPD Seminar for CIMA Students | London | 7pm to 9pm
- 19th September | LinkedIn ‘Kitchen Table’ Workshop for Micro Businesses | Fleet | 10am to 1pm
- 23rd September | LinkedIn for Business Workshop (Private Event) | Basingstoke |
- 27th September | LinkedIn ‘Pop-Up’ Clinic | Aldershot | 9am to 1pm
- 4th October | LinkedIn with Purpose for Business Presentation |Eastleigh | 7am to 9am
- 16th and 17th October | Women in Business Expo (Stand E39)| Farnborough | 9am to 5pm
- 17th October | Unleash Your LinkedIn Savvy, Seminar | Women in Business Expo, Farnborough | 11:50am to 12:20pm
- 25th October | First Steps in LinkedIn for Business Workshop | Basingstoke | 10am to 1pm