I believe that connecting people and businesses is an important extension to my services. I work with many talented people who enjoy the mutual benefit of an introduction, building a strong and supportive business community.
In addition to training on how to network online successfully with LinkedIn, I am a member of local and national business networking groups, including the Federation of Small Businesses, LinkedIn Local, Hogs Back Business Group. Collaborating and forming strategic alliances with other businesses can lead to even greater success for my clients.
As an advocate of working strategically with complementary businesses, I am able to provide a rich menu of solutions for my clients by utilising the expertise of members of my groups, including photographers, copywriters, social media content strategists and marketing professionals. There is always someone who I know, like and trust that I can recommend to my clients.
They include professionals in the following industries:
- Web Services and SEO Specialist – for your website and advise on SEO
- Photographer – for social media headshots and business photography
- Copywriter- to help write your LinkedIn Profile, web content – and any written media
- Social Media Marketing Specialist – training and support for other social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Small Business Marketing support and help with marketing your business
- Public Relations Specialist – raising your profile, helping you get the right message across to your clients
- Virtual Assistants – for help with your admin
- Business Coach – for your business planning and strategy
- Image Stylist – so you look good and create the right image
- IT Support – for help when your technology goes wrong, for ongoing IT maintenance and supply of new IT equipment.
All my trusted associates have worked with me and provided services for me personally. Please ask me for introductions – you don’t know who you don’t know!