Are you a responsible and ethical business owner or entrepreneur and know that LinkedIn is the place for you to be?
You just don’t have the time or the opportunity to devote to learning how to use LinkedIn in the right way?
Maybe you have a LinkedIn Profile already – but are embarrassed by it, can’t find the right words or create the right impact to really showcase what you do.
Perhaps you’ve attended a LinkedIn Training workshop and there wasn’t the opportunity to implement the learning straight away – and now you’ve forgotten the key learning.
The aim of the Key to LinkedIn Online Profile Power course is to help you achieve a LinkedIn Profile to be proud of.
You will be able to:
- Showcase your unique self and your business with impact
- Communicate your brand authentically
- Create that all important positive first impression
- Elevate your visibility to your ideal clients
- Attract genuine interest, build trust and generate business leads
- Many business owners just don’t have the time to attend training and prefer to work at their own pace at a time that suits them.
- Some business owners attend training and don’t always implement the learning immediately, which means they frequently forget the key elements.
- Others find that the constant changes to LinkedIn means they are left flustered and frustrated.
Time is precious
As a business owner myself, I know how hard it can be to devote time to learning but also know I need to keep up to date with essential skills. Taking time out of the business has to be planned and has to be relevant to the productivity and success of the business.
How do you learn?
I can’t always absorb everything straight away and need to have space to implement what I’ve learned, sometimes going over the learning materials a few times before it sinks in. Sometimes, it is good to have a resource at my fingertips to reinforce what I’ve learned especially when there may not have been an opportunity to ask questions before the training moves on to the next question.
Adults learn best when they are self-directed and where the learning is ‘hands on’. We learn best by doing. Some of us learn better when we are able to reflect on the learning before implementing, and others like to jump in straight away.
Whichever way you prefer to learn, the Profile Power course has been designed to accommodate different learning styles – you can learn at your own pace, jump straight into the practical lessons or you can take it more slowly by working through each module step by step.
- Containing bite-sized lessons of learning and practical activity.
- Lessons between 5 and 12 minutes in length.
- All video lessons are sub-titled.
6 Hours actual learning
- Explainer Videos
- Demonstration Videos
- Practical Activities
- Links to Supporting Online resources
Comprehensive Downloadable and Printable Resources
- Course Workbook
- Activity Planners and Exercises
- Step by Step Guides
- Knowledge Check Activities
Register Your Interest
Profile Power is launching in November 2019.
Register your interest in Key to LinkedIn Online Profile Power and Linda will send you full details as soon as the course is released.
Profile Power for Teams
The Profile Power online course can also be adapted for specific organisations and companies. Modules can be built and tailored for your business to create consistency whilst still respecting individuality of the person behind the profile.
Particularly useful for:
- Legal Firms
The Key to LinkedIn Online Learning Power Suite
The suite of online learning modules will give you a comprehensive resource that you can access anytime, anyplace anywhere – as long as you have access to the Internet.
The Personal Professional Profile is the core of LinkedIn – it is an integral part of your personal and business brand and it is vitally important to get it right from the start.
The core of the Key to LinkedIn Online Learning Power Suite is Profile Power, launching in November 2019.
Future Courses in the Power Suite
Other planned courses within the Power Suite will be released in 2020.
- Page Power
- Connect & Communicate Power
- Content Power
- Customer Journey Power