Did you know that over 80% of LinkedIn users watch video content with the sound turn off?
To help engagement with your video content, it’s vital to caption your videos. I use a highly effective and affordable captioning tool called Subly for all my video content (who are part of the LinkedIn Marketing Partner Program which adds extra credibility).
Although I have a paid account, I’m demonstrating the features of the free Subly account to show you how to:
- Create a free Subly account
- Caption your video
- Download the captions as a SRT file
- Download the video with the captions burned in prior to uploading into LinkedIn.
🎬 Look out for the next short explainer/demo videos coming soon:
1. How to upload video directly into LinkedIn both with captions burned in and with captions as a SRT file.
2. How to use the Subly account premium features to personalise your video content with your own branding, add a Headline, change video size for different social media platforms – and some new features that are coming soon!