Friday 25th October 2019, Basingstoke, 10am to 1pm
First Steps in LinkedIn for Business has been designed for business owners who are a bit flummoxed by LinkedIn and need a guiding hand to help them get to grips with it. It is also suitable for those who have some understanding of how to use LinkedIn but need some extra help.
What will you learn?
In this workshop you will learn how to:
– Develop and optimise your LinkedIn personal professional profile
– Create a Page for your business (if relevant)
– Engage in LinkedIn activity for enhanced visibility
– Search for and connect with the right people with the right etiquette
– Craft Posts to engage your network in conversation
– Develop positive business relationships in LinkedIn
– Build a communication strategy using LinkedIn Messaging
£115 per person (reduced from the usual £165 per person) plus £5.42 booking fee with Eventbrite